Our Physiotherapist Kate Dyball holds a Masters in Strength and Conditioning from Edith Cowen University and conducts Strength and Conditioning appointments in our gym space at Spring Physio Gym.
Kate is passionate about empowering people to be confident in a gym-based environment. Kate works with people from all backgrounds to restore and improve their strength function and capacity.
Who is suitable for our Strength and Conditioning services
Strength and Conditioning services provided at Spring Physio Gym may be suitable for you if:
- You are an athlete rehabilitating an injury, but have moved past your early stages of rehab. We can help to bridge the gap between where you are now and your return to sport.
- You have previous or chronic injuries that may require specialised expertise or further biomechanical consideration in the development of your gym-based program.
- You are an older person wanting to increase your bone density and build strength in a safe environment.
- You are a younger athlete wanting to prevent injuries and improve performance. We can design individualised programs or you can join our adolescent strength training class.
- You are new to gym-based strength training and want to gain confidence in a gym-based environment.
- You are a post-surgical patient (eg. ACL reconstruction)
Benefits of Strength and Conditioning training
- Improved general health
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Increased bone density
- Increased joint flexibility
- Improved balance
- Injury prevention
- Improved movement patterns and posture
- Chronic disease management
What our physiotherapists can offer
- Individualised Strength and Conditioning programs
- Return to Sport programs
- Injury Prevention programs