Careers with the Spring Physio Group
Are you looking for a career in the healthcare industry?
We employ a team of physiotherapists and related healthcare providers as well as our wonderful administration staff. We have a strong commitment to client care and excellence. We value strong communication skills and endeavour to achieve patient driven outcomes.
Current Employment Opportunities
Physiotherapist | Private Practice
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a passionate Physiotherapist to join our amazing team.
We are looking for a physiotherapist preferably with at least 3 years private practice or rehabilitation experience to join our busy multi-practitioner practice.
The position will be full time with the potential for a 0.8 EFT position if preferred.
Our practice provides detailed assessment management for clientele ready to take a proactive approach to their health. We utilise skills including:
- Bio-mechanical analysis
- Postural and stability assessment
- Injury assessment
- Clinical Pilates
- Strength and conditioning
- Fitness training
Applicants should have clinical pilates experience and they should be familiar with instructing small groups. We are enthusiastic about exercise for health gains and believe in providing a motivating environment for our patients. The successful applicant must share these beliefs and have passion for exercise geared at all age groups and abilities.
In this exciting opportunity, you will bring passion for ensuring our clients are well managed and continuing to be inspired to maintain their healthy life plan.
Why join us?
- Excellent location - Inner east of Melbourne - long established position in the community
- Modern facilities - enjoy a fully equipped gym and private treatment rooms for both private and open plan treatment
- Variety - a mix of hands on in treatment rooms and in open plan exercise space for small group classes and 1:1 rehab sessions. We also have some hydro classes for those that have a background in hydrotherapy.
- Ongoing development - you will be invited to our 6 weekly inservices PD program and invited to apply for any future opportunities with the practice.
- Supportive environment - work within a fun and professional team environment
- Current AHPRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Degree in Physiotherapy preferably completed in Australia or New Zealand
- Ability to work independently as well as closely within a team of clinicians
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge and clinical skills
- Experience working with a variety of physiotherapy conditions
- Excellent clinical reasoning and knowledge
- Demonstrated professional relationship building experience
- Strong time management skills
- Confident administration and documentation skills
- Experience with exercise prescription in a gym setting
- Fun, friendly, professional customer approach
**Must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service and regular communication
- Manage a caseload of clients
- Track and monitor program outcomes and performance with a focus on client retention
- Provide injury management advice to employers, injured workers, and health care professionals, as required
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!
Contact Spring Physio Group about a career with us!