We are offering a 10-week program for mothers to be and new mothers, to retrain their pelvic floor and learn to exercise safely.
Our specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist Chris Verveen will take these classes and provide you with expert advice and home exercises over the course of the program.
This is a mat-based program with up to 8 participants. As soon as your doctor permits (normally around 6 weeks post pregnancy) you can book in for an assessment to begin the journey getting back into shape safely.
Over the 10 weeks you will:
- Engage pelvic floor
- Exercise to reduce any muscle separation in the abdominals
- Learn how to engage muscles in every day positions
- Begin a home exercise program to assist in recovery from pregnancy
- Learn the safe pathway back to higher level exercise
- Exercise safely as you progress through your pregnancy
Who is this program for?
- New mothers (6 weeks post pregnancy)