The Bone Building and Balance classes are designed for people with a range of health conditions that need ongoing rehabilitation, to help decrease the impact of osteoporosis or reduce the risk of falls.
This helps them to achieve maximum fitness and agility, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Who should attend these classes?
- People with or at risk of osteoporosis
- People with balance disturbances or history of falls
- Post fracture/ post-surgical
- Generally deconditioned and have a feeling of fragility
- Seniors wanting to maintain or improve their movement and muscle strength